This post showcases a collection of inspiring construction company identity design projects. With each example presented in a neat layout, often with clever complementary objects that reinforce the theme or style of the design work.
For the identity design of a construction company, they must have a strong character and stability, do not use bright and colorful colors in their logo and, for the most part, involve construction tools, drain pipes or symbols for buildings.
The design of the brand and the identity of a company is very important, it gives customers the first impression about the business. Therefore, your logo and identity designs must speak to your business. It should be bold and distinctive and it should be able to advertise your business.
To give you more inspiration for your next personal or client design projects.
Creative Construction Company Identity Designs
- 1 Creative Construction Company Identity Designs
- 1.1 Linha Mestra by multimedia designer FG
- 1.2 Totable Branding by Ilustrata Design
- 1.3 Francelino Imóveis by Jazz Design
- 1.4 Vishwanath Builder by Fatfox Studio
- 1.5 Sydney Select Constructions by zaga design
- 1.6 Carvalho Construção by Luís Bordalo
- 1.7 Geo Office Berlin by Ramin Nasibov
- 1.8 Diker Bau by Ramin Nasibov
- 1.9 Centrepoint Houses by Jekin Gala
- 1.10 Mühendisler Constructions by Sebastian Bednarek
- 1.11 Rotesma Construction Identity
- 1.12 Ferreira Rui Antonio by Michael Pérou
- 1.13 GCOX LLC Identity by Mubien Studio
- 1.14 Aliancon SAS by Oven Design
- 1.15 FORMA by About Design
- 1.16 The Horse Constructions by Bransense Branding
- 1.17 Reeves & Young by Matchstic
Linha Mestra by multimedia designer FG
Brand identity design makes it easy
99Designs brand identity pack starting at $ 599